allows high school students (10th-12th grade) to earn college credit while working on their high
school diploma. The Dual Enrollment program covers tuition, mandatory fees and required
textbooks. The goal of Dual Enrollment is to increase college access and completion, and prepare students to
enter the workforce with the skills they need to succeed.
- Download all the files to your computer (several ways: right click on the file name and Save Link As - the name of the file) or Click on the file that you need and then click on the download arrow to download and later save to your computer.)
- Close the Career Planning Screen;
- Go to your desktop and open up Acrobat Reader. Then open the download file that you had save.
- Fill in the information in the required areas. (You may want to save it again before you hit the submit button.)
- Last, click on the submit form button located at the top or located on the purple bar shown across the top of the document which should submit form back to Ms. Jennifer Good.
Troubleshooting: If you are having trouble not being able to submit the form, means that you are not using Acrobat Reader. The file must be open in Acrobat Reader for the submit button to work.
Tip: You can also just open the file up, fill it out, save it and then send it to Ms. Good. Her email address is [email protected]. If you are still having problems, please email her and let her know. Include your name and a phone number in case you need to be reached.