End of Grade and End of Course Assessments
GA Milestones Assessment System is a comprehensive summative assessment program for grade 3 to High School. Students in grades 3-8 take end-of-grade assessment in English Language Arts and Mathematics; students in grades 5 and 8 also are accessed in science and social studies. High School students take an end-of-course assessment for each of the four courses designated by the State Board of Education including 11th Grade American Lit, Algebra I or Coordinate Algebra, Biology, and United States History.
Study/Resource Guides for EOCs
To practice using technology-enhanced items in an online environment very similar to how they will appear on the online test, visit “Experience Online Testing Georgia.”
1. Go to the website “Welcome to Experience Online Testing Georgia” http://gaexperienceonline.com/
2. Select “Test Practice.”
3. Under “End-of-Course (EOC) All Assessments,” select “Online Tools Training.”
4. Select “EOC Test Practice.”
5. Select “Technology Enhanced Items.”
6. You will be taken to a login screen. Use the username and password provided on the screen to log in and practice navigating technology-enhanced items online.
**Please note that Google Chrome is the only supported browser for this public version of the online testing environment.